Registration is now open for our Membership Workshop!! This is not just a seminar, this is a group sharing and problem solving event. You will leave inspired, and energized to bring your Rotary Membership to the next level.
Here are the basics:
Date/Time: May 21st, 2016 – 9am-12pm
Location: Keiser University, 1640 SW 145th Ave., Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Attendance: All members should attend (we will have one in the Keys), especially leadership for 2016-2017, Membership Chairs, other committee Chairs
Registration: Please register through DACdb.
Meeting Structure: Modified RLI style format which will cover:
- Survey responses-More info later
- Fundamentals of an Effective Club & Member (including expectations)
- The 4 Way Test
- Object of Rotary
- Rotary Opportunities
We will have one or more breakout sessions, dividing the group into clubs and giving you challenges to solve with guidance.
- Each club leave with a specific plan with commitment dates
- Each member leaves with better/increased understanding of:
- What makes a club and member effective
- How can members get a ROI (Return on Investment) for their membership?
- Ideas for Rotary opportunities
Come join us!!
Thank you for all you do for your communities and Rotary!
Yours in Rotary Service,
D6990 Membership Chair, 2014-2017
D6990 RLI Director 2012-2016
RLI Discussion Leader
D6990 Governor, 2018-2019
President, The Private Exchange Group, Inc.
Categories: D6990 Events