Join thousands of Rotarians in Korea 28 May–1 June at the Rotary Convention. Register before 31 March for extra savings. After you register, be sure to sign up for a memorable host committee event: the Welcome Festival, a night at the symphony, or an evening of contemporary ballet. Connect with old friends and make new ones, and be a part of the best that Rotary has to offer.
- Learn about convention highlights. Review the schedule of events.
- Plan some fun. Learn about the Welcome Festival and other host events.
- Prepare to take the stage. Sign up for the Rotary Family Talent Contest.
- Spread the word! Download promotional materials for social media, posters, and more.
Choose from more than 100 convention breakout sessions to develop leadership skills, learn ways to strengthen membership, and find out how to partner for success. At the general sessions, hear from some of the world’s best athletes at a panel on ethics in sports, learn from a world-champion of public speaking, and be captivated by the president of the National Geographic Society.
- Prepare to be inspired. Learn more about our speakers.
- Build an effective schedule. See a list of breakout sessions.
- Still not convinced that you should go? Read reasons to attend.
If you know young leaders, get them involved! Encourage them to connect with peers from around the world at the Rotaract Preconvention, 28–29 May, and the Young Leaders Summit, sponsored by the Host Organization Committee, starting 27 May.
- Join Rotaractors and Rotarians as they engage in dynamic discussions and initiate positive change. Register for the Rotaract Preconvention today.
- Sponsor a young leader (ages 19-35) from your district to attend the Young Leaders Summit.
Resources & reference
Send questions and comments to ICnews@rotary.org. Send registration questions to RIregistration@rotary.org